Internship Program information-technologies career future
What We Expect From Our Candidate Trainees?
- We know that you've just graduated and are eager to make an internship to learn and improve yourself and thus we don't expect you to know everything.
- We expect you to learn fast and practice what you've learned to use our limited facilities effectively and thus to contribute to you.
- We wish you to be as enthusiastic about software as we are and embrace it for a lifetime.
- We do not favor if you fear or get tired of getting lost in documents and going into technological journeys that you are not familiar with.
- If you have any, please share with us your works and projects on GitHub.
- Despite all hope-inspiring processes, if we cannot accept your application due to our restricted opportunities, we would like you to excuse us. :)
How Do We Carry Out Our Internship Programs?
- We oppose the opinion that interns are supposed to make tea
- We introduce you to our skilled engineer teammates who are most relevant to your field of study to coach up you throughout your internships.
- When you accomplish your short scripting tasks, we publish these scripts as open source in the name of you and bring them into use all around the world. Additionally, we merge them into our ecosystem in suitable locations and thus keep them developed all the time. So, you will have an open source project that is actively used.
- We give a great effort to help you enrich your resumes and introduce you to the current technologies and incorporate you into the open-source world.
- Seeing you among our team will please and excite us after you complete a successful internship period.
You can submit your CV with the title of "Job Application" to email@example.com to apply to the related job post.