The main theme of Quality and Information Security Management Systems; to demonstrate that information security management is provided within MANTIS, to ensure risk management, to measure information security management process performance and to ensure the regulation of relations with third parties on information security issues, to meet the relevant legal requirements according to Quality and Information Security standards. Accordingly, the purpose of our Integrated Policy is;
- To protect the information assets of MANTİS against all kinds of threats that may occur from inside or outside, intentionally or unintentionally, to ensure accessibility to information as required by business processes, to ensure legal legislation requirements.
To ensure the continuity of the three basic elements of the Information Security Management System in all activities carried out:
Confidentiality: Preventing unauthorized access to important information,
Integrity: Demonstrating that the accuracy and integrity of information is ensured,
Accessibility: Demonstrating that authorized persons can access information when necessary.
- To take care of the security of not only the data kept electronically, but also all data in written, printed, verbal and similar media.
- To raise awareness by providing Information Security Management trainings to all personnel.
- To ensure that all actual or suspected gaps in Information Security are reported to the ISMS Team and investigated by the ISMS Manager.
- To identify existing risks by making periodic assessments on Information Security and within the framework of the Quality Management System. As a result of the assessments, to review and follow up action plans.
- To prevent any disputes and conflicts of interest that may arise from contracts.
- Ensuring complete business requirements for information accessibility and information systems.
- To keep the ability to meet customer expectations at the highest level.
- To increase service quality in the sector and maximize competition.
- To minimize customer time loss by improving service processes.