Who are we?
Mantis, founded in 2007, is a technology company that merges academic knowledge into incrementally developing technologies and aims to create smart, fast, flexible, sustainable, and expandable solutions to complicated problems in various sectors.
Our company, providing solutions in numerous areas including big data analysis, artificial intelligence, process management, text mining, and natural language processing, has been sustaining its works since the foundation in cooperation with its skilled personnel enthusiastic and eager to learn and practice by holding on to its amateur spirit with a strong devotion to the policy of customer satisfaction.
What Do We Do?
- We attempt to actively use the current technology whether you are familiar with or not.
- We believe we are in the highest rank in the use of the latest technology and infrastructure in the software sector and we aim to bring our experience and knowledge level onward.
- We actively use Cloud Computing, Kubernetes, Bigdata, FaaS, PaaS, CaaS, Deep Learning technologies in our projects.
- We learn together and actively use the current programming languages such as Golang, Python, Nodejs.
- We strive to become more active in the field of open source and support our all staff to build their career in this direction.
- We partake in numerous national and international Research&Development projects and we try to transfer what we've learned from these projects to our projects and office.
- We aim to inspire new enthusiasm for you by creating different perspectives in your occupational routine.
What We Expect From Our Candidate Trainees?
- We know that you've just graduated and are eager to make an internship to learn and improve yourself and thus we don't expect you to know everything.
- We expect you to learn fast and practice what you've learned to use our limited facilities effectively and thus to contribute to you.
- We wish you to be as enthusiastic about software as we are and embrace it for a lifetime.
- We do not favor if you fear or get tired of getting lost in documents and going into technological journeys that you are not familiar with.
- If you have any, please share with us your works and projects on GitHub.
- Despite all hope-inspiring processes, if we cannot accept your application due to our restricted opportunities, we would like you to excuse us. :)
How Do We Carry Out Our Internship Programs?
- We oppose the opinion that interns are supposed to make tea
- We introduce you to our skilled engineer teammates who are most relevant to your field of study to coach up you throughout your internships.
- When you accomplish your short scripting tasks, we publish these scripts as open source in the name of you and bring them into use all around the world. Additionally, we merge them into our ecosystem in suitable locations and thus keep them developed all the time. So, you will have an open source project that is actively used.
- We give a great effort to help you enrich your resumes and introduce you to the current technologies and incorporate you into the open-source world.
- Seeing you among our team will please and excite us after you complete a successful internship period.
You can submit your resumes with the title of "Job Application" to email@example.com to apply to the related job post. Apply to a vacancy